Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Greetings from HERSHEY, BABY!!

Hey y'all! Just got my room set up at the Best Western. It's the perfect size for one person traveling - too bad there's just me, because it could easily fit another. I would've brought Xavier if I wasn't going to be at the Expo all day. Ah well, such is life. He's having a blast at the kennel - he has all his toys with him!

Anyway, this is just the beginning of something EPIC. Be sure to check out my Photobucket @
http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u178/lightningyoshi/GROOM%20EXPO%202009/
for pictures. Check back here for stories - I'll try to keep you all updated on the awesomeness that is GROOM EXPO!! Don't worry, I'll post the link to Photobucket after each entry, that way there's no unnecessary scrolling. Good deal? Peace out for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment