Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Stir Crazy!!

So what's been going on now that I'm a grad? Well... not much, actually. I'm in the balance of possibly working at two salons. I won't know for sure until my interview on Saturday. More details to come.

Right now, however, I feel like I haven't styled a Schnauzer or scrubbed a Sheltie in ages! Xavier is going for his bath tomorrow; an afternoon of de-shedding is always fun! I miss working on 4 to 5 dogs a day though. Maybe that means I'm ready for a high-volume salon?

All I want to do is groom. It's coming in due time, but I'm definitely feeling stir crazy. Since I don't have access to dozens of doggies, I'm just listening to Michael Franti's All Rebel Rockers... although that's not really helping any. Now I just want to dance! Hehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment