Saturday, December 26, 2009

Back Home/Merry Christmas to All!

It's hard to believe that my time at the Nash Academy has come to a close, already! Graduation was short, but sweet. It was kind of funny at the end when I said I had something to say, and everyone thought I was going to burn some bridges, when all I really wanted to say was that there would always be another dog show, haha! Guess I can be a little tactless sometimes...

It kind of sucks that Sunny and I had to leave now, when we were all getting so close. People are so funny. We form bonds with others, even despite the fact that we have different mindsets, knowing that said bonds must be at least temporarily broken at some point. This will make for an even more rockin' awesome Groom Expo 2010 though, as Debra said they try to have a mini-reunion. I'm already looking forward to it... yes, even more than before!

Hopefully everyone had a nice little Christmas like mine, or better! This year I bought presents for all the family's dogs. Two of them--Nylabones--are already long gone. Apple biscuits will be next, unless my aunt's Pitty mix decides to chew her new Kong extreme into pieces!

Xavier got a little karate dog plush (which he adores, go figure, hehe!), chicken-flavor cookies, Snooks, venison dinner, a Milk Bone chew buddy, and liver snaps. So far I've noticed that when a dog opens up a present, I feel like they share the same joy that a little kid does. Who doesn't like to receive at this time of year?

I wonder, if you have a really awesome dream, does that mean you've treated yourself with a little Christmas gift? Hehe. I looked in a dream book earlier and put all of the elements together. If all the things in my dream play out--compassion (presence of a hero), good fortune (inside a church), and contentment (memorial service)--then 2010 is going to be amazing!

Now that I'm done with school, it's time to go for that reach. I have my Excel worksheet to track my finances ready to go. Will I reach Intergroom or Animal Behavior Associates first? Only time will tell. Now all I need is some income. Job search is starting as soon as the car is back in working order--go figure it dies after I get home! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment